Saturday 5 April 2014

Hlauptungufoss is an unknown waterfall near Bruarfoss Iceland



Hlauptungufoss is an unknown waterfall near Bruarfoss Iceland.  I spent almost two hours in searching of Bruarfoss on my second day in Iceland, but due to inadequate and inaccurate information online, I didn't find it.  Nevertheless, I’ve succeeded finally and discovered this beautiful spot along the Bruar River where the clouds disclosed the snow mountain in the background.  It was better place than I was expected.  Of course, I was lucky to find Bruarfoss the second week with 6 participants of my Iceland Photography Workshop.  We were all excited that our hard work almost knee high snow trek paid off, but in some way this unfamiliar waterfall was still special.Photo Source: Melinda Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment